Friday, January 13, 2012

The City Review

Apparently the publishers of a local paper called the City Review has seen my blog and read it here & there. They enjoyed it enough that they asked me if Id be interested in writing a food column for them once a month.... I of course jumped at it. Just another way to share the awesomeness that is Wacos local food joints.

 You can now find a monthly restaurant review by yours truly in The City Review.
Here is a scan in of my first one; Lolitas, which you can also find here on my blog.
MY future published reviews will be of places yet touched by me; so keep an eye out and Ill let y'all know when they due and what they're on

Not only can you find my articles; but you can find articles on Beer, Movies, Local Musicians & Artists. Something for everyone and all the writers are local folks. Really great!

.
 

You can pick up a paper, for free, at Beatnix Burgers, Uncle Dans, and several other places around town.

FYI: My next one will be on Lone Star Tavern, Steak House.



No comments:

Post a Comment